The BC PNP is British Columbia’s Provincial Nominee Program. Through this program, prospective immigrants with the skills and experience targeted by the province may receive a British Columbia Provincial Nomination Certificate, which will allow the foreign national to apply for Canadian permanent residence with processing times that are faster than other Canadian immigration classes.
Applicant must meet the following minimum requirements:
1）CLB5 OR ABOVE
2）Bachelor degree OR ABOVE
3）9-12 MONTHS WORKING（NOC C，D）
Employer must meet the following minimum requirements:
1) Operate for more than 2 years
2) 5 local employees in Great Vancouver
3) 3 local employees outside Great Vancouver
· Make an evaluation of client’s resume
· Apply for LMIA
· Apply for Work Permit
· Work in Canada for 9-12 months
· Apply for Provincial Nominee Program
· Apply for permanent residency
Available Job Positions
BC PNP semi-skilled Program Advantages
1) Plenty Job Offers provided each month
2) No related work experience and tax record required
3) Employer interview arranged within two months after sign Contract
4) Submit PNP application after working for at least 9 (or 12) months
5) Reliable Canadian employers and meet the Provincial Nominee requirements
6) 6-8 months landing Canada & enjoy welfare system
7) Whole family get PR card with one person apply
The most stable, safest and most economical immigration project
Federal Skilled Worker applications are assessed based on an applicant’s ability to become economically established upon immigration to Canada.
As of January 1, 2015, Federal Skilled Worker applications are being processed through the Express Entry immigration selection system for immigration to Canada. Candidates eligible under the Federal Skilled Worker Class must first make an expression of interest in immigrating to Canada by creating an online Express Entry profile.
In order to be eligible for a Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa, Federal Skilled Worker applicants must:
• Have at least one year of continuous full-time or equivalent paid work experience in the past 10 years in a skilled occupation (National Occupational Classification skill lever 0, A or B); or
• Qualify for Arranged Employment In Canada with a Labour Market Impact Assessment and a full-time, permanent job offer from a Canadian employer; and
• Pass a minimum threshold of language ability in one of Canada’s two official languages, English or French.
In addition, Federal Skilled Worker (Professional) applicants must obtain at least 67 points based on Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s (IRCC) immigration selection factors.
The Federal Skilled Worker selection factors are listed below. CLICK each factor to learn more information: